Google

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Clubhack-Hackers own convention (First time in India)

Hi

After a long time I am back at my blogs' create new post area.
Unfortunately Blogger site is blocked at my work place. :-(

Due to that, I was not able to introduce you all with the next event to be held in pune. (ClubHack)



It is one of its kind hackers' convention in India which serves as a meeting place for hackers, security professionals, law enforcement agencies and all other security enthusiasts.

It's a 1 day convention on 9th of December in a upcoming IT hub "Pune", also known as oxford of the east. A city full of hard core coders who hack their days out to build the world's best software.

I am really sorry to say that registration is closed. But you can drop at the venue and if registered enthus don't come, then we will be more than happy to accommodate you.

For further information about the event, You can visit http://www.clubhack.com/index.html.

1 Comments:

At December 8, 2007 at 12:19 AM , Blogger Tarun Chandel said...

I am surely coming there looking forward to meet the whole Pune Barcamp gang :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home