Google

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sponsoring at BarCamp Pune4

In my previous post I described circumstances in which I had started of planning for next Pune BarCamp. On the very next of ClubHack We announced BarCamp Pune to a small group of proplr. First I sent a mail to ThoughtWorks to sponsor. And as I expected they are ready to sponsor not only venue but lunch and tshirts as well. Rohit The man behind ClubHack is sponsoring posters under the banner of ClubHack.

Many Many Thanks to ThoughtWorks and ClubHack.

We are still looking for sponsors for other logistics like pens, pads. You can get in touch with me thakkar.kiran@gmail.com (09850975679) or drop a mail to barcamp-pune@yahoogroups.com to sponsor at BarCamp Pune.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2007 at 1:44 AM , Blogger KetanPadegaonkar said...

Don't worry about pads and pens. We'll have enough of suff in the office, that's way cooler than pens and pads ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home